Research is being carried out by Curiosity & Clarity Ltd, on behalf of their client, Plant Based Pets Ltd.
- Prize Draw terms and conditions
The promoter is: Plant Based Pets Ltd.
1 The competition is open to adults aged 18 years or over who are have completed the Dog Feeding survey of Nov / Dec 2020 and submitted their email address.
2 There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
3 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4 Route to entry for the competition is by answering the Dog Feeding survey before 15th December 2020.
5 Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6 Closing date is 15th December 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Winners will be chosen by Plant Based Pets Ltd
14. The winners will be notified by Plant Based Pets Limited after the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by British law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Great Britain.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [GB] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Plant Based Pets via Curiosity & Clarity Limited and not to any other party.
Research is being carried out by Curiosity & Clarity Ltd, on behalf of Plant Based Pets Ltd. By participating in the survey and giving permission for us to contact you for specific purposes, you give Curiosity & Clarity Ltd and Plant Based Pets Ltd all necessary permissions to store and share your survey responses and email address with each other.
We will only use the personal details you supply for the purpose of the Project and as specified by you. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with data protection laws. By signing this document, you consent to both entities (Curiosity & Clarity Ltd and their client) processing your personal data as described.
Curiosity and Clarity Ltd Limited (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with Website Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us (your “Information”).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Curiosity and Clarity Learning Ltd. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Isabel Lydall. Data controller for client:
What we collect and how
Personal data will be collected only for the purposes of the Project and as permitted by you in the survey.
We will only collect your personal details as permitted by you, and they will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with data protection laws. By signing this document, you consent to both entities (Curiosity & Clarity Ltd and their client) processing your personal data as described. Data will be kept securely stored.
Data protection laws provide you with the following rights to:
- request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
- request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
- request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- request the transfer of your personal information to another party; and
- complain to the supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights above). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, for example if we need your consent to send you direct marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact us using the details set out below in the “Contacting Us” section. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can obtain further information about data protection and privacy laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at: https://ico.org.uk