Hello and welcome! I’m Isabel Lydall.
I’m a market research and consumer insight professional with nearly 20 years’ experience of understanding consumers and growing some of the nation’s best-loved brands (and rummaging in the nation’s kitchen cupboards).
I love finding out what makes people behave in the way they do – and using what I learn to help businesses and brands grow.
Not many people have had quite such a squiggly career path through marketing and business… spanning market research, business management, brand-building, sales, and innovation.
This means I can guide you through the whole market research process in a focused, down-to-earth way, and have a commercial, practical approach to helping you find actionable ways to improve your business.
Market research skills
- Research planning and briefing
- Innovation and NPD
- Researching with parents and families
- Focus group moderation
- Workshop facilitation
- Survey development and analysis
- Product / concept testing
- Brand tracking
- Data analysis
Qualifications and CPD
- MA Marketing (Distinction)
- Institute of Leadership & Management Level 5
- Market Research Society Courses (Moderating, Advanced Methods in Qual Research)
Business skills and experience
- Food marketing
- Heritage brands
- Brand strategy
- Advertising and communications
- Digital and online
- P&L and budget management